It’s almost time for real baseball! The Cardinals wrapped up their Spring Training schedule this afternoon and are now an exhibition game away from Opening Day on Wednesday. The 25-man roster is finally official, and it only makes sense to unpack it a bit. So, click the play button below to listen to 30 or so minutes of Cards talk. This week, we cover the following topics:
1. Review of the Week’s posts
2. Who are surprises, sorta’ surprises, and not surprises at all?
3. Who will be first, second, and third back from the DL?
4. Who will be first, second, and third off the roster when the DL’ed players begin coming back?
5. How will Springfield fans react to a St. Louis lineup consisting of less than half the starters?
Now get to listening!